What We’re About
CTL Amedica Corporation is a forward thinking medical device design, development and manufacturing company aiming to become the leader in medical device technologies and biomaterials.
CTL Amedica is the only company with the ability to develop and commercialize interbody fusion devices from medical-grade silicon nitride, worldwide.
CTL Amedica’s award winning research & development team works tirelessly to introduce innovative medical technology. That effort has led to the development of proprietary surface technologies and biomaterials.
TiCro? surface architecture is our proprietary new approach to machined titanium technologies. This in combination with differentiated biomaterials, like Silicon Nitirde, cements CTL Amedica as a leader in medical technology.
What We Make
CTL Amedica designs, manufactures and supports a full portfolio of spinal fusion and fixation products, including innovative surface technologies and exclusive biomaterials.
We want to hear from you
- GORTH DJ, PUCKETT S, ERCAN B, WEBSTER TJ, RAHAMAN M, BAL BS. DECREASED BACTERIA ACTIVITY ON SI3N4 SURFACES COMPARED WITH PEEK OR TITANIUM. INT J NANOMEDICINE. 2012;7:4829-4840.
- WEBSTER TJ, PATEL AA, RAHAMAN MN, SONNY BAL B. ANTI-BACTERIAL AND OSTEOINTEGRATION PROPERTIES OF SILICON NITRIDE, POLY(ETHER ETHER KETONE), AND TITANIUM IMPLANTS [PUBLISHED ONLINE AHEAD OF PRINT JULY 31, 2012]. ACTA BIOMATER.
- M. ANDERSON, J. BERNERO, AND D. BRODKE, MEDICAL IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF SILICON NITRIDE CERAMIC A NEW MATERIAL FOR SPINAL ARTHROPLASTY IMPLANTS; P. 547 8TH ANNU. SPINE ARTHROPLAST. SOC. GLOB. SYMP. MOTION PRESERV. TECHNOL. MIAMI, FL, 2008.
- PEZZOTTI, G. ET.AL. IN SITU SPECTROSCOPIC SCREENING OF OSTEOSARCOMA LIVING CELLS ON STOICHIOMETRY-MODULATED SILICON NITRIDE BIOCERAMIC SURFACES. ACS BIOMATER. SCI. ENG., 2  1121–1134 (2016).
- PEZZOTTI G,ET.AL. HUMAN OSTEOBLASTS GROW TRANSITIONAL SI/N APATITE IN QUICKLY OSTEOINTEGRATED SI3N4 CERVICAL INSERT, ACTA BIOMATER., 64, 411-420, (2017).
**RESULTS ARE BASED ON ANIMAL AND INVITRO STUDIES.